For Your Reference:
One, Two, & Three
Pertaining specifically to chapter one:
1. What did you think of the beginning?
2. Were you able to follow the timeline, ie where this falls in the Alias-verse timeline?
3. What was your favorite moment?
4. Did any character catch your eye?
Pertaining specifically to chapter two:
5. Have you been surprised by anything?
6. Were you able to follow the way each chapter will start, it with an introduction in one frame of time, and the bulk in another?
7. What was your favorite moment?
8. Did any character catch your eye?
Pertaining specifically to chapter three:
9. Do you have any predictions for things to come/thoughts/theories?
10. Were you able to follow the way I included music/did you like that?
11. What was your favorite moment?
12. Did any character catch your eye?
Pertaining specifically to Canon (on the show) Characters:
13. Has anyone surprised you?
14. Does anyone feel out of character?
15. Who is your favorite outside of the fic/who is your favorite inside it?
16. Is there any canon character you feel is being neglected?
Pertaining specifically to Original Characters:
17. Has anyone surprised you?
18. Do you yet have a favorite of the original characters?
19. Do you have any theories about the original characters?
20. Do you think any of them could actually last on the show?
Pertaining specifically to people who are new readers:
21. What is your over all thought of the fic thus far?
22. Is this fic original/does it stand out from other run of the mill fics?
23. What has been your favorite moment?
24. Is there anything you'd like to see in this fic?
Pertaining specifically to people who are reading this as a repost:
25. What do you think about the new introductions? Are they giving the fic a new life for you?
26. How do you feel about the changes that have been made?
27. At this point who was your favorite character (original or canon)?
28. Has that changed? If so is it because of stuff we find out later, or is it because of the repost/rediscovering a character?
29. I will be posting a big fan art post soon. Would you like me to post art that includes spoilers?
30. Would you like me to post spoilers in general?
31. If you want spoilers would you rather they be for the upcoming chapter, or for later developments in the story?
32. How do you feel about other people posting their fic in this community?
33. Do you find the character guide to be helpful?
34. Should I keep posting music?
35. Would you like me to try and develop a schedule to post chapters, ex: every/every other Sunday?
36. What is your take on all of the visual aids, ie the images at the beginning of each chapter?
OKAY I think that's it. Feel free to not answer every questions. AND feel free to add any thoughts you have/ask any questions you want. :) I'm just wondering what people are thinking.